For the 2012-2013 season of FTC, The Battery Powered Picklejar Heads entered the competition with a new design process called “Agile”, an autonomous program that used a multitude of sensors to help its consistency and accuracy, and an outreach program that helped the team learn from others, teach others, and spread FIRST within and outside of the community. The team attended the first qualifier of the year at BU Academy, winning the 2nd place Inspire award and was the Runner-Up alliance captain. With those awards, the team qualified for the State competition. The team also attended a qualifier at Andover to test the latest iteration of the robot. There, the Pickles won the Inspire award and participated as one of the finalist alliances in the elimination rounds. At the State competition, the team won the runner-up alliance award, and also the Inspire award!
The Battery Powered Picklejar Heads
- Check out what we've been up to at our blog: picklejarheads.com Super cool new platform for FTC teams! #FIRST #Robotics #FTC 3 years ago
- Sped up milling: youtu.be/KkSS8gfLS4M?a via @YouTube 5 years ago
- Launcher 1: youtu.be/sWwQ2HqlUfk?a via @YouTube 5 years ago
- #omgrobots #KickOff2013 http://t.co/yIL6KXndWp 5 years ago
- Coaches at the FTC PTC kickoff! #omgrobots #ftc #pickles http://t.co/ANkyNDEMiN 5 years ago
We are going to Worlds!FTC World Championship!April 24th, 2013We're off to St. Louis!