We’ve wasted no time in starting off the new season. We have constructed our full field setup, in addition to ordering REAL walls this year! We decided that they would be important since our masonite/PVC walls flex much more than the real thing. Our new development technique is in full swing as well, and we already have a new concept robot which seems to hold great potential. The idea is that we have one month “sprints” in which we go all out in building a complete robot, learning from each sprint. We’ll post photos at the end of this sprint, which will be on October 28th.
The Battery Powered Picklejar Heads
- Check out what we've been up to at our blog: picklejarheads.com Super cool new platform for FTC teams! #FIRST #Robotics #FTC 3 years ago
- Sped up milling: youtu.be/KkSS8gfLS4M?a via @YouTube 5 years ago
- Launcher 1: youtu.be/sWwQ2HqlUfk?a via @YouTube 5 years ago
- #omgrobots #KickOff2013 http://t.co/yIL6KXndWp 5 years ago
- Coaches at the FTC PTC kickoff! #omgrobots #ftc #pickles http://t.co/ANkyNDEMiN 5 years ago
We are going to Worlds!FTC World Championship!April 24th, 2013We're off to St. Louis!