Every since the challenged has been released, we have thought up tons of ideas about how to accomplish various tasks around the field. We have decided on the main components for our robot and have now constructed a “first draft” of the robot. We plan to continue making progress on this draft of our robot this weekend, and maybe get the electronics up and running so we can start trying it out! So far, the design consist of our omni-wheel based drive system (omni-drive), our ball pickup system, and our crate grabbing and raising system. We plan to post a photo of the robot on our website this weekend or next along with more details of our design and plan. We’ll continue to keep you informed with major updates on our design here on the blog and on our website at www.picklejarheads.com.
The Battery Powered Picklejar Heads
- Check out what we've been up to at our blog: picklejarheads.com Super cool new platform for FTC teams! #FIRST #Robotics #FTC 6 years ago
- Sped up milling: youtu.be/KkSS8gfLS4M?a via @YouTube 8 years ago
- Launcher 1: youtu.be/sWwQ2HqlUfk?a via @YouTube 8 years ago
- #omgrobots #KickOff2013 http://t.co/yIL6KXndWp 8 years ago
- Coaches at the FTC PTC kickoff! #omgrobots #ftc #pickles http://t.co/ANkyNDEMiN 8 years ago
We are going to Worlds!FTC World Championship!April 24, 2013We're off to St. Louis!