The Battery Powered Picklejar Heads
Follow us on Twitter
- Check out what we've been up to at our blog: picklejarheads.com Super cool new platform for FTC teams! #FIRST #Robotics #FTC 7 years ago
- Sped up milling: youtu.be/KkSS8gfLS4M?a via @YouTube 9 years ago
- Launcher 1: youtu.be/sWwQ2HqlUfk?a via @YouTube 9 years ago
- #omgrobots #KickOff2013 http://t.co/yIL6KXndWp 9 years ago
- Coaches at the FTC PTC kickoff! #omgrobots #ftc #pickles http://t.co/ANkyNDEMiN 9 years ago
We are going to Worlds!FTC World Championship!April 24, 2013We're off to St. Louis!
Monthly Archives: October 2008
Check out these batteries!
I dug up in the archives a reference to Marco Berti, of ItLUG, battery layout in the old NXT, which featured this mix of 8 x 1.2V NiCd accumulators, for a total of 9.6V and much more current than standard alkaline cells. There … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment